Increased visibility for the more demanding point-to-point layout tasks for the commerical electrician, HVAC, drywall and staging contractor. Now increase the visibility and potential distance by 300% with our green beam PLS 3.
- Working Range: +/- 100 Feet (30 meters)
- Accuracy (all beams): +/-1/4 inch @ 100 Feet (6mm @ 30 meters)
- Leveling: Automatic
- Self Leveling Range: 6 Degrees
- Power Supply: 3 “AA” Batteries
- Operating Time: 10-12 Hrs.
- Dimensions: 1 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 3 1/8”
- Weight: 12 oz. (.33 kg.)
Class II Laser Product
- PLS 3 Laser Unit
- Carrying Pouch
- Operating Manual
- Floor Stand
- Magnetic Wall Bracket
- Effective May 1, 2011 New 3 Year to Life Warranty. Contact PLS or your local PLS dealer for details.
3 year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase
Non-warranty exchange-trade in program
With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS 3, PLS 4, or the PLS 180 laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob? Install conduit, raceways, fixtures, and more.
Choose from an assortment of PLS laser tools to determine existing conditions and lay out cabinetry fixtures, backsplash, mirrors, lights, tile, windows and more.