The industry standard for plumb, level and square layout.
The PLS 5 has been the essential layout tool for commerical drywall, glazier, framing and industrial contractors since 1995.
- Working Range: +/- 100 Feet (30 meters)
- Accuracy (all beams): +/- 1/8 inch @ 100 Feet (+/- 3mm @ 30 meters)
- Leveling: Automatic
- Leveling Range: 6 Degrees
- Power Supply: 3 “AA” Batteries
- Operating Time: + 30 Hrs. continuous
- Dimensions: 2” x 4” x 4 3/4”
- Weight: 1.13 lbs. (.52 kg.)
Class II Laser Product
The PLS 5 Laser Tool includes:
- PLS 5 Laser Unit
- Magnetic Wall Bracket
- Pendulum Layout Target
- Floor Stand
- Compact Carrying Pouch
- Carrying Case
- Operating Manual
The PLS 5 System includes:
- Everything included with the Tool
- HVD 500 Detector
- Detector bracket for Pendulum Layout Target
3 year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase
Non-warranty exchange-trade in program
The PLS 5 and PLS 180 are designed for layout of control points and lines in outdoor conditions and bright sunlight as well as interior jobsites.
Lay out and install track for commercial or residential projects. With the PLS 5 and our unique pendulum target accessory you can layout 90 degree angles in a fraction of the time. No more 3-4-5. Place your PLS laser directly over the outside edge of your bottom and top track.
Choose from an assortment of PLS laser tools to determine existing conditions and lay out cabinetry fixtures, backsplash, mirrors, lights, tile, windows and more.